Pressure Wash Long Island is a locally owned and operated Exterior Cleaning Company. Our completely safe cleaning process and procedure will provide you with the highest quality cleaning while at the same time preserving and protecting your property from damage often caused by inexperienced and or careless operators of high-pressure equipment. Our reputation and verifiable references will speak to our ability to achieve the desired results you are expecting. Pressure Wash Long Island is fully insured, and proof of insurance is available immediately upon request.
As you anxiously wait for your scheduled date for us to clean your home, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with a few points about the results you can expect after the cleaning. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or text us at 516-350-8393. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal. We not only want you to be happy, but we also want to “knock your socks” off with our customer service as well as our cleaning.
Thank you for placing your trust in PWLI Exterior Cleaning. We promise to treat your home with the utmost care and respect.
- Unless specifically stated, Professional Cleanings done by PWLI Exterior Cleaning is to remove organic matter. Inorganic stains such as rust, grease, etc. require specialty detergents and specific application methods. They may be removed for an additional fee if so requested.
- Removal of Artillery Fungus, which is caused by improper mulching, is not included in our House Wash. Removal of the stem and or root system of English Ivy, climbing vines, and other types of vegetation are not part of this proposal.
- Depending on the quality of your water, there may be some spotting and or streaking on windows. If this is a point of concern, we recommend you schedule your window cleaning after our appointment. If you would like a quote for window cleaning, we will be happy to provide you with one.
- Unless specifically stated in your estimate, Removal of screens, and cleaning behind them is not a normal part of our house or building wash and is not part of this proposal.
- Please notify us of any items or surfaces that cannot get wet or have any form of detergent on them. If these items cannot be moved, we will cover them and use due care; however, we cannot be responsible for any damage.
- We request that you remove breakable or sentimental items from our work area(s) and move them indoors to a safe place. We will move small plants and patio furniture but due to liability, we cannot move electronics. While we use due care, we cannot be responsible for any damage caused to items left in our work area(s) including but not limited to bikes, vehicles, grills, cushions, outdoor speakers, TVs, solar lighting, toys, potted plants, and ceiling fans.
- Oxidation on painted surfaces, vinyl siding, and other man-made materials is a pre- existing condition. Our Soft Wash NON-Pressure Cleaning Process is used to remove mold, mildew, algae, and other organic stains and as little of the oxidation as possible. AS the surface dries after cleaning, oxidized or faded areas may reveal striping, stains underneath weep holes of siding, irregular spotting of the surfaces, and other such irregularities. While the surface will be clean, we cannot guarantee the outcome or be responsible for any inconsistencies in color, etc.
- Please understand paint and stain can ONLY be effectively removed using a chemical stripper. PWLI Exterior Cleaning often prepares decks for staining using the Soft Wash method (without stripping); however, in such cases using a stain of like or darker color is recommended.
- We cannot be responsible for damage caused to or by non GFCI electrical outlets or loose lighting fixtures that are not properly attached.
- Please notify us of any products that were previously used on your house or roof that was not specifically formulated for professional exterior cleaning. Although we cannot be responsible for any negative side effects from the use of these products on surfaces your information could help prevent any possible chemical interaction, discoloration, streaking, or another such negative result to your home. While this is VERY rare, situations do arise and, in some cases, we may decline to clean your home or have you sign a waiver releasing us from any liability if we proceed. Examples would include: Pledge, Car Washes, Car Waxes, Bleaches, Weed Killer, Gasolines, Vinegar, Degreasers, Store Bought Products, etc.
- Although we inspect your home and request you also do so before payment, we realize occasionally something may be missed. If you do notice something later, please call us and we will be back within 5 business days to address your concern.
- Some houses may ‘weep’ on themselves after a cleaning. If you notice a path of dirty water ‘weeping’ on your siding simply spray it lightly with a garden hose. That should be enough to rinse it without causing further ‘seepage’. If this does not work, please call us and we will be back within 5 business days to address it.
- Please understand the purpose of a NON-PRESSURE Roof Cleaning is to eradicate the algae, mold, moss, lichen, and such from your roof. We do not need to remove fallen leaves or other debris to do so. Your roof may require several applications and if so, they are done the same day. When completed, your roof may have a dirty tobacco-like look which will rinse off after a few good showers of rain. Moss and lichen turn white when it dies and may take several months for it to fall from your roof. Although it is dead, the root system needs to ‘loosen’ its hold on your shingling and Mother Nature’s rain is the best and safest way for this to happen. Remember, the use of ANY pressure on your roof can void any remaining warranty.
By accepting this proposal, you agree that you have read and agree to the above
Standard Terms and Conditions
1) Legally Binding Agreement: By signing a contract with Pressure Wash Long Island you are signing a legally binding contract for work to be completed at an agreed upon price. In the event that you break this contract, all deposits made to the company shall be surrendered as damages.
2) Product Warranties: All warranties are limited to those offered by the manufacturers of the products used. Pressure Wash Long Island makes no additional warranties. If you ever have a concern regarding our work, Pressure Wash Long Island should be notified immediately.
3) Water Usage: By signing this agreement, you agree to provide Pressure Wash Long Island the right to use an on-site water supply as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior water supply is required, it will be at an additional charge. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the water supply is on and in working order before we arrive. Please remove all hoses, splitters, timers etc. so we can just hook up our hose. Pressure Wash Long Island cannot be held responsible in the event we need to remove connections from the hose bibs. Additional charges will be applied if water is not available.
4) Electrical Usage: By signing this agreement, you agree to provide Pressure Wash Long Island the right to use an on-site source of electricity as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior source is required, it will be at an additional charge
5) Color and Tone Concerns: The properties and species of wood age and weather can greatly affect the resulting color or tone of the stain. Note: Variances may occur on individual boards as well as the total project, as densities and other characteristics vary across and throughout the wood. Pressure Wash Long Island and its associates attempt to represent final finish color and tones as best as possible. While we can often give you an idea of the overall color or tone you must expect some variance in the overall finish.
6) Courtesy: While Pressure Wash Long Island is on location and performing work on your property, you are responsible for keeping all children and pets, as well as other individuals away from the work area. Children and pets must be kept off work surface for at least 24 hours after our work is completed. This is for your safety as well as our own.
7) Payments: Payments to Pressure Wash Long Island are due as per the contract schedule and are to be paid by check or cash. All balances are ALWAYS due upon completion of the job. Any variance to this policy must be agreed upon and in writing on our contract. Late charges will be immediately assessed on all balances not paid in accordance with contract terms. The customer agrees to pay any collection cost incurred by Pressure Wash Long Island related to the collection process of outstanding balances.
8) Scheduling: Scheduling in a business which productivity relies upon the weather can be difficult. Inclement weather may affect scheduling. We try our best to keep scheduling conflicts to a minimum, however, circumstances that are beyond our control may affect your project start and completion dates. You will be notified of any changes.
9) Removal & Replacement of Deck Contents: Removal and replacement of grills, deck furniture, planters and any other items are the responsibility of the homeowner. Should we need to remove items from the deck, we will not be responsible for any damage, breakage or for storage issues. An additional charge may be applied for time and labor devoted to the removal of these items.
10) Damages: Pressure Wash Long Island is not responsible for damages due to improperly installed siding, loose shingles, or siding, broken or opened windows, improperly sealed windows and doors, wood rot, defective construction, improperly secured wires, lose or improperly installed gutters and leaders and improper caulking. In every aluminum siding case and in some cases with vinyl siding, the sun and weather will bleach the color or cause fading. Power washing, which entails removal of chalky, gritty, or failing surface materials may cause the faded aspects of the vinyl or aluminum to stand out. Pressure Wash Long Island will not be responsible for such conditions. Pressure Wash Long Island will not be responsible for loose mortar that may dislodge during the cleaning process.
11) Stains: Some stains cannot be removed by power washing. Tree sap, artillery fungus, splatters from stains and paints are examples of materials that cannot be removed by conventional means. We make every attempt to point these areas out to the customer when quoting the project. Sometimes these stains cannot be removed at all.
12) Watertight: Pressure Wash Long Island expects your property to be in good repair and weather tight. This includes but is not limited to all electrical service including receptacles and light fixtures. Doors and windows shall also be weathertight. Pressure Wash Long Island. Services is not responsible for damages because of water infiltration from poor or improper installation, maintenance or repair of electrical related items or doors or windows. Pressure Wash Long Island. Services cannot guarantee removal of artillery fungus from exterior house surfaces.
13) Window Spotting: Windows may become water spotted because of our services. Window cleaning is NOT included.
14) Concrete: The appearance of concrete depends on several factors most linked to when the concrete was initially poured and cured. When concrete with dirt, mold, mildew, algae and other pollutants and stains is cleaned, the concrete will then reveal some imperfections that the pollutants and stains have covered up. The customer understands that not all concrete will look the same even on the same driveway, patio, sidewalk, or concrete slab.